Yukon Denali is gone have some accessories to dish out

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Tonygxp

Tonygxp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey man good move! You got to play it smart these days and the family takes importance over other things. Always new rides out there. Keep me informed about the hitch cover, might need a new one one day.

like i said, the dealer really hooked me up ($44k on the trade?) so i am giving them the benefit of the doubt before i just sell off part of the old truck. if they don't mention it by next week i will pm you first, let me know. i know if i kept my Denali i would JUMP at the chance to grab another the same color in Brand new condition lol.. on a side note. took the new car on a 40mi run up and down the pkwy last night, set the cruiseat 77mph (adaptive cruise works amazing) and it got 26.4 north and 23.6 south (winds were ridiculous here last night). i cannot believe this thing (4000lbs) gets those kinds of numbers going that fast :party33:

tbraden32

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Just curious, what did the Stealer give you for your trade? Just bought an 08 Denali

OP
OP
Tonygxp

Tonygxp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just curious, what did the Stealer give you for your trade? Just bought an 08 Denali

tried to go $42.5 so said $44k he took it. probably could've went $500 or so more but i was AMAZED they offered the $44k and still gave me the Genesis for $37k as invoice was $39,084 mrsp $41,850. don't even get me going on what happened next day. long story, quick version. the car i bought had a vibration in the driveline (they think driveshaft out of balance) so they upgraded me (without a hassle, couldn't be happier to do it) to a 4.6 model (black on black, msrp $44k) for free!!

Last edited:
OP
OP
Tonygxp

Tonygxp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
pics of the husky liner?

i will take pics of all items then post them, just been too busy to be bothered. i almost don't want to get up right now, too much bin laden stuff goin on, lovin it! SEAL Team 6 ftw!

---------- Post added at 08:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:17 PM ----------

flawless
DSC06913.gif
DSC06914.gif

the OEM all-weathers never stpped on
DSC06915.gif
DSC06916.gif
DSC06919.gif

DSC06912.gif
this is how i would have installed it on my denali and just removed the GMC from the bottom right
DSC06911.gif
DSC06910.gif
DSC06909.gif
DSC06908.gif
DSC06907.gif
DSC06901.gif
the husky liners are dirty right now, they clean up and look like new when clean (tough stuff spray and a microfiber is how i used to do it)
ignore spots, it's the flah fron the camera

Last edited:
OP
OP
Tonygxp

Tonygxp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
leaving for a florida trip on saturday. when i returen i will post all of this on Ebay so if someone is thinking i will come down on price, this is your last chance to "chew" me down lol.. send some PM's i will entertain other offers as i would rathe rsee one of my fellow forum members have these items.

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
are you selling the chrome piece that goes on top of the license plate separately? Best I could find was on eBay for 57 for the set but all I Want is the top piece... a while back it was sold seperate for $30 shipped but now I can't find it... (I know it's for a yukon and I have a tahoe but i'm thinking about switching it out). Thanks!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MyRebel