Yukon SLT Fog Lights Setting

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JayceeP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any options to have fog light settings saved? Every vehicle I’ve owned in the last 15 years has a fog light last used setting. My F150, 4Runner, Jeep, Altima, etc have all at fog lights being able to always be on if your lights are on.

In my 2024 Yukon XL SLT… I always have to manually turn them on. Kinda seems weird. Any quick fixes to programs the “stay on” ie have the fog lights to turn on automatically when the headlights turn on?

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Any options to have fog light settings saved? Every vehicle I’ve owned in the last 15 years has a fog light last used setting. My F150, 4Runner, Jeep, Altima, etc have all at fog lights being able to always be on if your lights are on.

In my 2024 Yukon XL SLT… I always have to manually turn them on. Kinda seems weird. Any quick fixes to programs the “stay on” ie have the fog lights to turn on automatically when the headlights turn on?
nope if you poke around though I bet you could set up a relay to automatically turn the fogs on with engine or lights on etc. instead of having to hit the momentary button
just a matter of wiring it up. a brief search doesn't any show available yet by fleece or gen5 diy.

KMeloney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Worth a try you aren’t getting much action on your post, maybe try @WalleyeMikeIII
To do what he's asking about requires a wiring harness that no one is making/selling.

Someone made a harness for my '02 Tahoe, and I had one installed. No one made/sold one for my '09 Tahoe, and no one is making/selling them for the '21+ Yukons (yet, anyway).

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
May want to check your owners manual and if you don’t have a hard copy you can download one.
All generations of these trucks have a fog light button (if equipped) and all of them turn off the fogs when the high beams are activated and all of them engage the running lights if the fog lights are turned on alone and not the headlights and all of them turn off the fog lights when the key is cycled. It is a momentary ground switch like the tow/haul button.
that's it......
if anyone want's it different you have to DIY by means of wiring, relay, etc

CaptainMurray

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Check BoostAutoParts.com, simple connection. $23

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Check BoostAutoParts.com, simple connection. $23

forgot about boost, good catch