Z71 valance???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jerseyjonny

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hmmm definately digging this LTZ valance im going to have to do some research on one for my rig, the stock slt valance and fogs are trash trash trash

Ben

Supporting Member
Reaction score
hmmm definately digging this LTZ valance im going to have to do some research on one for my rig, the stock slt valance and fogs are trash trash trash

It's not gonna work on the yukon unless you do a front clip swap.

AquinoSteven

Key and Spacer Guru
Reaction score
If you have a z71 valance and dont want to do HID in the fogs. You can swap them out for PIAA 500s. For a little light they are bright as shit and would blow HIDs out of the water.

1goodarrow

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Scott,

The black lower valence that you got off of E-bay, can you give me the part #? I am trying to black out my 2002 z71 and I was at the dealership and we pulled the part for the 2006 sub ltz and it was not what you have in your photo.

Did you buy it black or paint it?

Thanks,

Mike

---------- Post added at 05:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:42 PM ----------

If anyone else knows where I can get a black lower valence, please let me know.

Thanks

1goodarrow

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks Omar, got one ordered. about 249.00 from the dealer. My back bumper trim is about 80.00, also from the dealer.

I scoured the internet looking for the front valence for cheaper, but could not find it.

01HDtahoeNJN

Shredding Gnar Daily
Reaction score
I bought mine new for 130 from my autowreckers... They bought it through the gm dealership I go to who also quoted me 200 :D I love the LTZ valance... I'm going to try to put projectors in as fogs!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Alex33

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know I'm a bit green, but maybe someone can tell me why the Z71 valance will not work on a Yukon. From the looks of the front bumper and mounting points, the Tahoe and Yukon should be able to swap lower valances.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbow555