02 Tahoe Z71 Suspension

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
F

fernandodagoat

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Looks like CST full throttle suspension and cognito are the only main ones who still makes uniball control arms for the 99-06 cst being the cheapest
cognito uca i found on eBay for 600$ for ball joint style and 700$ for the uniball ones but i like how cst has the gussets and brace on their arms and they have caps over the joints too I believe.
My buddy’s daily driven his uniballs for 5-6 years no problems I’ve had mine for maybe 4 years or so and no issue I just keep em clean and spray some teflon types crc lube on em I got them because I was tired of replacing ball joints and scalloped out

I found this one.

Do you think this would be good if I want to switch to coilovers?

Trey Hardy

8” fabtech icon coilovers uniballs 24x14on35/15.50
Reaction score
I looked at the CST site and says it only fits 2WD models and will not fit torsion bar front ends. (I'm pretty sure I have torsion bar.)
It should be the same control arm my buddy used 4wd cognito uca on his 2wd if you doubt it though just call cst or get the cognito ones
Here’s a pic he has the torsion bar front end but 2wd
IMG_5293.jpeg
He was happy with them but he wished he would’ve spent the extra 100$ for the uniballsIMG_4633.jpegand here’s a pic of my setup

Last edited:

Trey Hardy

8” fabtech icon coilovers uniballs 24x14on35/15.50
Reaction score

I found this one.

Do you think this would be good if I want to switch to coilovers?
Those are for a 2500hd and are different you want the ones in the link I sent you
And I’ve heard good things about the Viking coil overs that guy at atomic fab sells I’d say go for it or if you want something different you can buy the conversion kit and then just get your own shocks (fox,king,etc)
But again I’ve heard good things on those Viking coil overs

Here’s that eBay link for the cognito arms

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jonjonramblin