07 Tahoe Center Console, where to buy??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CodeB4U

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice, i wanted to do that, but i want to see if the console of a LT Texas edition silverado console will fit before i go to the conversion your doing.

mdtahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry I do not have any pic of the console yet

OP
OP
DwDrummer

DwDrummer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anybody know where I can buy a black console? Not having no luck on ebay.

tool2269

Full Access Member
Reaction score
anyone have a guide or write up to remove the console?

edit: nevermind, I figured it out

Last edited:

mdtahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Take all 4 bolts out of the drivers and passenger seats (8 bolts total) Pick both seats up slightly and move them 1-2" towards the doors. Then just pick up the jump seat. To re install set the new console in where the old jump seat was, move both seats back into position and put the bolts back in. The console and jump seat are both held in by the same bolts that hold the 2 seats in.

tool2269

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Take all 4 bolts out of the drivers and passenger seats (8 bolts total) Pick both seats up slightly and move them 1-2" towards the doors. Then just pick up the jump seat. To re install set the new console in where the old jump seat was, move both seats back into position and put the bolts back in. The console and jump seat are both held in by the same bolts that hold the 2 seats in.

LOL that sounds so much easier than what I did.

Hmmm but mine is a 09. maybe its different? I had 2 screws down each side of the console(hard to reach because the seats were in the way), and two under the rear seat radio controls. also 4 screws inside the center console glove box.

mdtahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think the screws you are talking about hold the console to the floor bracket.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bigburb3500