2016 Tahoe ppv console ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lcerbone2

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Just picked up this Tahoe. Beautiful truck and owner started and almost finished interior work. Center console is in but nothing works he gave me a harness said had to be installed. I’ve tried looking online but can’t find anything there is a button intergeated into harness for compressor as well have no idea where that goes. So 2 usb cigarette charger in front tray , 2 usb aux another cig charger in main compartment in back is another cig charter and regular outlet and the top has a wireless tray all not working. Each side near radio has the heated seat buttons, which don’t know if truck has what wound unhook for under seat. .power seats work sorry for the run on sentence lol

Attachments

• IMG_1843.jpeg
    IMG_1843.jpeg
    528.1 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_1917.jpeg
    IMG_1917.jpeg
    684.8 KB · Views: 7

Big Mama

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum from Virginia. That’s a nice rig. I haven’t done the job you’re describing but there’s a ppv section on here. Have you checked it? If so look at a few conversations and message one of the gurus there. There are lots of helpful people here.

Bigmike750

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just picked up this Tahoe. Beautiful truck and owner started and almost finished interior work. Center console is in but nothing works he gave me a harness said had to be installed. I’ve tried looking online but can’t find anything there is a button intergeated into harness for compressor as well have no idea where that goes. So 2 usb cigarette charger in front tray , 2 usb aux another cig charger in main compartment in back is another cig charter and regular outlet and the top has a wireless tray all not working. Each side near radio has the heated seat buttons, which don’t know if truck has what wound unhook for under seat. .power seats work sorry for the run on sentence lol
Hello, I just completed this Mod a few months ago, i have the instructions on the install somewhere in my IPad i will find them and shoot them over to you as soon as i dig them out.. let me know. Also i believe this is @cmatt harness he is a wealth of knowledge here on the forum, you could reach out to him also..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smokin Denali

Latest posts