2004 6.0 NV4500 Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pwtr02ss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think I’ll attempt it in the morning, I’ll pull the one out of my RCSB
I don't remember what was so difficult but I remember it being a longer process than I thought it should've been. I'm sure I did zero research and just raw dogged it so there's probably a tip that I could've used.

OP
OP
Dantheman1540

Dantheman1540

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok it’s not bad at all, once the column trim is removed it’s just two T25s and 4 connectors which are easy to get to. The lower T25 is kinda a pain in the butt, your probably supposed to remove the steering wheel, but that’s a lot of work and I made it work with a T25bit in a 1/4” wrench. Taping it was something I should have done from the start.

Also started removing the column shift junk. Ran out of time but all I have left it disconnecting the linkage and it’s free. Then I can finally install the manual column trim and not look ghetto.

Attachments

• IMG_2031.jpeg
    IMG_2031.jpeg
    289.4 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_2032.jpeg
    IMG_2032.jpeg
    194.8 KB · Views: 4

pwtr02ss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok it’s not bad at all, once the column trim is removed it’s just two T25s and 4 connectors which are easy to get to. The lower T25 is kinda a pain in the butt, your probably supposed to remove the steering wheel, but that’s a lot of work and I made it work with a T25bit in a 1/4” wrench. Taping it was something I should have done from the start.

Also started removing the column shift junk. Ran out of time but all I have left it disconnecting the linkage and it’s free. Then I can finally install the manual column trim and not look ghetto.
Good job

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BattleTank