2013 suburban LTZ fender flares

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jeg891

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have a '13 LTZ that has 33's on it. I have been trying to find a set of fender flares like the bushwackers. Right now the bottom rocker panels are chipped up from the tires throwing rocks against them. I plan on having the paint touched up. but also looking at adding fender flares to cut down on the amount of chips after a paint correction. Everything ive seen has been for the older ones or wont fit the LTZ models. Has anyone gone down this path before?

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a '13 LTZ that has 33's on it. I have been trying to find a set of fender flares like the bushwackers. Right now the bottom rocker panels are chipped up from the tires throwing rocks against them. I plan on having the paint touched up. but also looking at adding fender flares to cut down on the amount of chips after a paint correction. Everything ive seen has been for the older ones or wont fit the LTZ models. Has anyone gone down this path before?
The rear bumper cover on the LTZ and Denalis and Escalades is of a different shape, change to the other style but make sure the side blind zone stuff can still attach somewhere or make sure it's a regular bumper cover that has SBZ, I've seen 2010 Yukon SLTs with SBZ.

Jrschultz

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
The rear bumper cover on the LTZ and Denalis and Escalades is of a different shape, change to the other style but make sure the side blind zone stuff can still attach somewhere or make sure it's a regular bumper cover that has SBZ, I've seen 2010 Yukon SLTs with SBZ.
Hello Swathdiver. So, you are saying that I can get a bumper cover off of an LT or Z71 and sawp in off my LTZ and will be able to mount fender flares? I dont think I have SBZ on my 2010 Tahoe. I know I have back up sensors

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello Swathdiver. So, you are saying that I can get a bumper cover off of an LT or Z71 and sawp in off my LTZ and will be able to mount fender flares? I dont think I have SBZ on my 2010 Tahoe. I know I have back up sensors
Yep, that's the difference. On your glovebox door is a sheet listing all of your RPO codes, look for SBZ. Does your mirror have a little amber symbol that lights up when a car comes alongside? That's SBZ at work.