2017 Tahoe PPV - Wiring up a full center console

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ryansclzo

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
My 2017 tahoe ppv came with no center console, so I bought a second hand one. Is there a wiring diagram available anywhere to be able to at least hook up the USB and 120V outlets? There's also heated seat buttons on it but I'm not sure if I will be able to hook up aftermarket warmers with it. Ideally there would also be a way to get rear climate control working but that may be too much work.

Any insight would be appreciated.

Trey Hardy

8” fabtech icon coilovers uniballs 24x14on35/15.50
Reaction score
My 2017 tahoe ppv came with no center console, so I bought a second hand one. Is there a wiring diagram available anywhere to be able to at least hook up the USB and 120V outlets? There's also heated seat buttons on it but I'm not sure if I will be able to hook up aftermarket warmers with it. Ideally there would also be a way to get rear climate control working but that may be too much work.

Any insight would be appreciated.
I know in the older body styles the wiring harness would already have the plugs setup and hid under the carpet if that’s the case it would be plug and play but I don’t know much on the newer ppvs
So like in my 07 work truck the harness for the heated seats and what not were already setup but I would have to swap from a wt door panel harness to a Ltz style with the heated seat and power window switch’s