24" American Racing Torq Thrust with Nitto tires

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

red02chevy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Selling a set of American racing torq trust AR104 wheels with Nitto 420s tires pulled off my Tahoe. These wheels have been on the vehicle for about 9 months and have around 4,000 miles on them. The wheels are 24x9.5 with +30 offset. The front tires are 295/35R24 and the rears are 305/35R24. Factory GM tire pressure sensors are included as well. The wheels do no have any curb rash and have been cleaned thoroughly by hand every other week or so. One of the front tires caught the fender lip on the Tahoe and took some chunks out of the tire on the outter edge but it is still useable. The rear tires have some minor rub marks from the inner fender bolts. All of these blemishes are cosmetic and don't effect the performance of the tires. They have never had any plugs or patches. I am asking $2000 for them or will trade cash plus a set of oem 20" wheels. They are located in Lubbock, TX but I can ship them anywhere in the US for $150-$200 on a pallet.

I will get up close and detailed pictures in a couple of days.

null-24.jpg

Had them on my crew cab while I was waiting for my tires for it to come in.

null-2.jpg

Shimmy23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm interested. I'll hit ya up in a week if ya still have em available. Any reason you went with staggered tires?

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Very nice.

Wonder how they would look on NBS?

Good luck. Appears to not have taken very long to sell.

CUB

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Kinda want these, but kinda don't..getting tired of my GMC 20's

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leschew