Anyone Running Rancho Front Struts?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mr. B

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm looking at the Rancho front leveling struts, just wondering if anyone on here has experiece with them and how they affected the ride.

fco_gonzo

Tahoe BS Detector
Reaction score
other than being kinda expensive ($199 ea) they are okay. You can get a different leveling kit for half that amount.

OP
OP
Mr. B

Mr. B

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I realize you can get cheaper leveling kits. I have just over 40,000 miles on mine so I figure I can kill 2 birds with one stone. Get improved, new shocks, and the lift.

fco_gonzo

Tahoe BS Detector
Reaction score
I dont have a rancho quick lift but the set up is the same. the ride is going to be different than stock, my ride is a bit stiffer than stock. go ahead and pull the trigger, you diffently make the hoe look meaner!

Hurlz07Tahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've got the Rancho Quicklift on my 07 Tahoe with 55k miles on it. I'm really happy with it. I did the install myself and it wasn't too bad (once I figured out I was trying to put the left strut on the right side!). I think my handling has improved. I put bigger tires on (305/55/R20s) and it still rides great. A little vibration up at highway speeds. I'm looking for ways to reduce the vibrations (maybe an aftermarket steering stabilizer??)

I found a great deal for my system and got it during their promotion and got a free wireless control to adjust the shocks on the fly.

Go for it!!

07warwagon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a set of front and rear Rancho Shocks for sale if interested. Asking $200 for all four. They only have 5000 mi on them. Fully adjustable

Max

Mile High
Reaction score
Ride is great however they do not lift the front as much as other kits (readylift 66-3085 or the ccm kits). I'd go with some belltech or bilstein struts they're nicer and cheaper, adjustable from 2" drop to 2" of lift. Oh be sure to check if your truck is autoride or not as the truck will throw a code if you use a non-autoride strut.

NASTY GM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the Belltechs but I'm using them to lower mine. They are sweet, especially for under $100 each :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DH24YUKON