Electrical issue...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cstrong733

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey guys....im looking for some help with this one please..... on my 2013 Denali, the front right turn signal and the indicator on the right mirror stopped working??? The right rear is flashing in hyper.....my schematic shows that there is a blue wire w/ a white tracer thats powering that signal. The brown wire next to that is for the side marker, that has power. Ok so i ohmed the circuit from the pigtail to the fuse box, have continuity.....ok, no broken wire. So the bmc is what controls that cause there are no relays. Got a new bmc, programmed and all that and still nothing....any suggestions or ideas fellas???

Hobert

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys....im looking for some help with this one please..... on my 2013 Denali, the front right turn signal and the indicator on the right mirror stopped working??? The right rear is flashing in hyper.....my schematic shows that there is a blue wire w/ a white tracer thats powering that signal. The brown wire next to that is for the side marker, that has power. Ok so i ohmed the circuit from the pigtail to the fuse box, have continuity.....ok, no broken wire. So the bmc is what controls that cause there are no relays. Got a new bmc, programmed and all that and still nothing....any suggestions or ideas fellas???
Usually when a the side flashes in hyper mode it is indicating that one of the bulbs on that side is burned out. The remaining good bulbs flash rapidly.

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Like @Hobert said, sure sounds like a bad bulb. The bad bulb means less resistance in the circuit and therefore the faster flashing by the rest of the bulbs in the circuit. Check and replace the right front bulb. Check for a good tight connection and make sure the wiring looks good. Make sure there is no water getting in there.

Welcome to your first post on the forum.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
the denali's are wired funky, the front headlight harness splits the signal and combines the grounds, so you either have a bad bulb or a broken wire in the harness somewhere causing it to not see the load it needs to flash correctly. I changed mine to led and had a heck of time figuring out where to place the resistor to get it to work correctly.
that splitter can cause all kinds of havoc.
needless to say the replacing the bcm was a waste of money
**there could still be a broken wire or something, my money is on that splitter, how it splits the ground is still confusing, it combines the wires yet still splits the out signal.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrRuiz