Finally ordered some wheels! HELP with lowering rear

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Goodlife_chevy

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Screenshot 2024-05-03 at 10.45.29 AM.png
First.. sorry for how huge this picture is lol.

I truly didn't think this was the wheel id go with when I purchased a couple months back, but I got them on a big sale today for a killer price. My debate now is how to lower my rear down as that I know that will be my biggest bother, I planned on buying the complete bell tech drop kit but I didn't know if there was an option to go about just getting my rear lowered for the time being? Or if I just need to be patient hahah. Thanks in advanced! Have a Good Friday!

Last edited by a moderator:

97YukonNZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
View attachment 427610
First.. sorry for how huge this picture is lol.

I truly didn't think this was the wheel id go with when I purchased a couple months back, but I got them on a big sale today for a killer price. My debate now is how to lower my rear down as that I know that will be my biggest bother, I planned on buying the complete bell tech drop kit but I didn't know if there was an option to go about just getting my rear lowered for the time being? Or if I just need to be patient hahah. Thanks in advanced! Have a Good Friday!
Nice wheel!
What year is your truck.
Post up a picture of it.
Be good to see what you are working on
And welcome to the forum from
New Zealand
Is Saturday here

OP
OP
Goodlife_chevy

Goodlife_chevy

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
The offset is close to stock, but the wheels are at least 1 1/2" wider than stock., Fitting that in will be interesting. I've never done it, so I'll be interested in how it turns out for you.
I got really lucky because there isa guy that has ran a tire shop since I was in high school. Im 30 now, called him because I remember him having a tahoe this body style. Dropped it on the same drop I want to do but instead of 24s he had 26s. So im thankful to have someone here in town with great experience and knowledge. Will definitely post when I get them installed

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrRuiz