Floor Mats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

puckhead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking at the Weather tech floor mats. I have the tan interior. Would black or tan look better?

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
tan! I have tan interior as well and went tan with my WeatherTech floor liners and they looks great!

OP
OP
puckhead

puckhead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanksdude! I didn't know if it would look too weird with tan on tan, especially if they are off by just a bit. Didn't know if black on tan would be better.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mine matched almost perfectly. IMO the black would stand out way too much but that's just one man's opinion :D

OP
OP
puckhead

puckhead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks bud! I will probably order them tonight!

TheYuk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the black in mine but its all personal preference.

chauncey0337

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think black would give a good contrast especially if you have black dash or trim. I think you'll be good either way but final decision is ultimately up to you.

OP
OP
puckhead

puckhead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think black would give a good contrast especially if you have black dash or trim. I think you'll be good either way but final decision is ultimately up to you.

True, I am switching to a few black trim pieces on the inside, so that might be the way to go too. Now I am in a conundrum! I have a black grill and rims too.

Anyone with the tan, does it get dirty and stain easily? I get pretty dirty when hunting and everything but like a nice clean up other times.

LI99HOE

Top Notch Tech.
Reaction score
Just my opinion... but I went with, and like the black mats with my/any tan interior.
I like the contrasting look.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leschew