For Sale Chicago: 22" inch OEM GMC Yukon Denali (Black) Wheels with Tires

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

B0$$MAN

Boss of all Bosses
Reaction score
I am selling my 100% OEM AUTHENTIC (NOT REPLICAS) CK375 22" GMC Yukon Denali wheels off a 2010 Yukon Denali. I had these painted black (mix of flat black and semi-gloss black) because I like the murdered-out look. They are in great condition and come with Hankook Ventus ST RH06 285/45/22 tires. I've had these tires on for a few months so there is a lot of tire tread left.

These will fit any GMC/Cadillac Truck/SUV from 2001-2012. They might fit older models, but you'd have to check the link below for the specs of the wheels and then compare to your vehicle bolt pattern.

I am in the Chicago area, so I would like to sell locally, but I am willing to ship at the buyers expense.

ASKING PRICE: SOLD!!! PM me to work out a deal on shipping if you're really interested. Each wheel (with tire) weighs about 90lbs.

Here is a link to the exact wheels and specs:
http://www.usarim.com/gmc-wheels-sku-065-22-inch-chrome-rims-with-tires-free-shipping-p-1564.html

Pictures on my truck so you can see what they look like (click to enlarge):

Pictures of individual wheels/tires (click to enlarge):

Last edited:

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
damn your truck looks good!

GLWS

CHOO CHOO

BackPagePhil
Reaction score
Damn you for selling these and me having no money to buy them!

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

OP
OP
B0$$MAN

B0$$MAN

Boss of all Bosses
Reaction score
I am waiting for my new wheels to come in by next week, so I won't have them off until then. Just fyi for everyone interested.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jamesj82