Hammer450r's Hoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

edgaranah1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Your not alone, I kinda like it too...gives me something to do later lol

---------- Post added at 10:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:44 AM ----------

Thanks for the nice replies everyone.

Now the question of the day..Think i should lower it? lol

---------- Post added at 10:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:45 AM ----------

I never realized how awful red they are till i see these pics. May try to tint them myself this weekend.

x3 on the ride height. maybe even a leveling kit on the front haha. looks georgeous man.

OP
OP
Hammer450R

Hammer450R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys!

What are we spraying the tails with for a DIY'er

Brandon X

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm starting to lose track of who's who on here because everyone has the same ******* rims and does the same shit to there tahoe.

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Alright everybody, you heard the man ... everyone undo your mods and do something different for the sake of it, even if you don't like it, and it's not what you want, and it's your truck and money, just so that Brandon can keep track of us.

What's wrong with you people? :)

Alex33

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys!

What are we spraying the tails with for a DIY'er

I've used model car window tint for years with no problems. It's easy to spray and translucent. Plus it's only like $5 a can from your local hobby shop. Clean w/ soap and water, lightly scuff w/ a wet high grit (1000 or better) sand paper, tape off areas not to be tinted, spray light coats until desired darkness achieved, spray with a few coats of clear, wetsand and polish out any orange peel and you've got tinted lights to be very proud of, hehe.

Sorry for the step by step, there are millions out there and I just got carried away :D

Wanted to add: For red, it's the Testors Candy Apple Red 1605. The window tint is Testors 2949

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leno1364

Latest posts