Hammer450r's Hoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Hammer450R

Hammer450R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm starting to lose track of who's who on here because everyone has the same ******* rims and does the same shit to there tahoe.
Well since i bought the rims used from this site i guess it would seem that way, last thing i wanted was a truck that people laugh at by picking rims that just dont look good. Can you dig what im saying??

And really dont you think Chrome rims are played out???

Last edited:

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well since i bought the rims used from this site i guess it would seem that way, last thing i wanted was a truck that people laugh at by picking rims that just dont look good. Can you dig what im saying??

It's ok hammer he posted the same generic comment in my thread when I got my 24" slides. Haters gonna hate :)

Brandon X

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Yeah I see what you're saying and I don't like chrome rims either (wanted mine white with a chrome lip but can't seem to find a dude to paint them), but there's such a huuuuuge assortment of different rims to choose from I just don't get why everyone on here buys slides or u2 55s. Why not some 3 pc forgiatos? Or MHT, TIS, Asanti, etc. etc. lol

OP
OP
Hammer450R

Hammer450R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well fortunately everyone here doesnt live in my town so I never see my truck with my setup. Anyway before i changed the rims i had the same rims as 10,000 people in my area. Now im all alone just like i like it lol

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well fortunately everyone here doesnt live in my town so I never see my truck with my setup. Anyway before i changed the rims i had the same rims as 10,000 people in my area. Now im all alone just like i like it lol

+1

I didn't see anyone else in my area with them either.

OP
OP
Hammer450R

Hammer450R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After some choice words, that my neighbors probably heard, I was able to remove the chrome around the grill. PITA but ill paint it tomorrow and then ill go for the tails.

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
I think Hammers Tahoe looks real good the way it is!!
But on a side note, the KMC Slides have now turned into the street wheel version on the KMC Rockstars in my area and online. Which means they are getting pretty common.
I like them a lot and would get them in 26" if I would stop seeing less of them. But living in an area where they're not common is a plus like Felix and Hammer said.

I also don't feel chrome wheels are played out at all. That's almost like saying a color of a car is played out.

OP
OP
Hammer450R

Hammer450R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think Hammers Tahoe looks real good the way it is!!
But on a side note, the KMC Slides have now turned into the street wheel version on the KMC Rockstars in my area and online. Which means they are getting pretty common.
I like them a lot and would get them in 26" if I would stop seeing less of them. But living in an area where they're not common is a plus like Felix and Hammer said.

I also don't feel chrome wheels are played out at all. That's almost like saying a color of a car is played out.

I dont think chrome is played out Modded, I was trying to prove a point. Kinda like saying Black Tahoes are played out.
im sure in southern states where you dont have to deal with salt roads all winter, chrome isnt so bad...But personally I've had it with chrome lol

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

:lol: This is a great statement right here!! :Handshake:

It always comes back to that we don't all have the same tastes (a good thing) and we all build our rides differently and at different rates. :shrug: As long as the owner likes it that is the only thing that matters. With that said I think Hammer's ride is looking great! :High 5:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leno1364