HID Retro Memoirs NNBS Tahoe/Suburban

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

iCalvin

Reaction score
Looking good Lee, I see you got some Depos also. Reconfirming that Eagle Eyes are butyl based and one of the easier ones to open, HOWEVER, Eagle Eyes packaging is one of the worst and it isn't uncommon that they come with a mounting point snapped off. Nothing CA glue or basic superglue along with maybe JB Weld steelstick can't fix and doesn't really bother me, Eagle Eyes also seem to be the cheapest sets you can find on Ebay (usually doesn't list brand.) TYC to me had the best packaging, and also the best looking bulb harnesses with the trade off of them being a pita to open compared to the others. Can't wait to see the final results.

Big Buttons

The SS Burb
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Does painting the cut off shield black do anything to the cutoff colors? Make it less or more sharp? Add color?

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Does painting the cut off shield black do anything to the cutoff colors? Make it less or more sharp? Add color?

No. Just for looks. It changes the reflection during the day

Regency

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice bud. Looks like were getting a retrofit at the same time!

OP
OP
Goodinblack

Goodinblack

I Like Tacos
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I just wanted the "eye" to look black. ;)

Like this :cool:

gajesa9u.jpg

---------- Post added at 09:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:55 PM ----------

Nice bud. Looks like were getting a retrofit at the same time!

:cool: :)

Specs on yours?

Last edited:

Regency

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dual Morimoto Mini H1 Mini Graphite Shrouds and 6k bulbs. That's all I really understand lol.

OP
OP
Goodinblack

Goodinblack

I Like Tacos
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looking good Lee, I see you got some Depos also. Reconfirming that Eagle Eyes are butyl based and one of the easier ones to open, HOWEVER, Eagle Eyes packaging is one of the worst and it isn't uncommon that they come with a mounting point snapped off.

Agreed.

TYC has the BEST packing bar none.

The DEPOs are great quality and have Butyl. Packing is not great......

Brooklyn hoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just saw this post today and just in time, I just got my eagle eye headlights today and going to open them up on friday to start my mod, going to black out the yellow and color match the inside pieces. One that is done sending them off to lightwerkz to finish the job. Bye the way this is my second set of after market headlights since the brakets had melted in the oven :smh: but not this time. Thanks in advance.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mshumphrey

Latest posts