MAYs TOTM is a freaking PARTY

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MOBmentality

Has a $25,000 Punch
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well well well.....

Looks like the theme idea worked huh?
(waits for applause)

In the largest voting pool TOTM has seen we watched a relatively new member and one of our old school contributors battle it out for OBS supremacy.

So, in the spirit of the momentum this month carried id like to take the time to acknowledge 3 of our members.

First

Our winner, our TOTM is Chmo616 in a truck ill be honest i dont know shit about, but that doest take away the fact that in this pic it looks like it was BRAND NEW, he has taken his Limited to the Limit with its various bolt ons from the nice set of feet to its agressive stance, the truck just plain looks good, good enough to knock, BowTie off in one of the toughest and longest fights in TOTM history.

(Chmo if you wanna pm me some details ill post them up)
picture.jpg

Id like to take the time to mention BowTieFreak for his commanding performance, i seen you and the Limited tie up so many times this month i thought this was some kinda ******* fetish site and not a truck forum.
Your truck is tough as shit and i think everyone who voted whether for or against you , is stoked you are a member of this forum!

6-27-10008.jpg

Id like to take one more second of your time to show some appreciation for TeaDub, he and his father just got this thing together and we crammed it right in here with the big boys, T, win or lose, Good job man!

190794_10150131249962232_595982231_6458835_4543165_n.jpg

LazyAssLou

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Congrats to Chmo616! Bad ass limited! And Congrats to BowTieFreak & TeaDub for their hard work. This race will surely be in the TYF history books!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Monster Nali