Opinion on Die Hard Gold Series

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HOE-N-IT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just bought 2 of the Diehard Advanced Gold. Caught them on sale for $45 off each. They are the AGM batteries and are made by Deka. Exactly the same as the Autozone Platinum. Sears Diehard also has a Platinum which is made by Odyssey. They are really good batteries but not available in a group 48. Not sure who makes the regular Gold's but they are good batteries and I don't think you will have any issues.

I got 2 because I have the GM parts on order to do the dual battery setup like on the police Tahoe.

Stresst

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got a new battery. Went with the Gold Series. Has anyone had any issues with normal use.

No, they are the best! Years ago I worked at a shop which sold Optima's but I recommended all my good customers to go to Sears!

I use to smoke the optima's within 3 months. After gettiing sick and tired of replacing them I went with the Die Hards and lasted 12 months like clock work. Then in my last truck which competed in DB drag I had 6 of em.....

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
John_E_Ringo