Ordered my 6.0

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chistoso

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I took mine off and had Justin bypass them with the tune.. Here in AZ, as long as the check engine light is off the vehicle will pass emissions.

Nickleahy23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well i think its time for a new trans for me..its slippin in 3rd and 4th..makes it a ***** on the interstate..any time i gota go up a hill or anything with the cruise it revs the piss outa it..its ok if i feather the gas for hills tho..hmm

Rollin Thunder

Banned for Repeatedly Insulting Members
Reaction score
I guess you guys dont have all the BS like here in PA with emissions, they are a MF

The state here is just as strict here as in ca. But I have a buddy to inspect my trucks. He just throws the sticker on it. checks the breaks and vitals. calls it done.

tybardy

everyone needs a Hoe
Reaction score
Hey Chistoso... did you notice any increases when cutting your cats out? that thing still passess emisions that way huh?

I was thinking about cutting my cats out, banging out the media in them and then re-welding them back on

OP
OP
JKmotorsports

JKmotorsports

Rollin the boosted grocery-getter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here's a short clip. A couple scenes are a little shaky; my wife isn't the best when it comes to cameras.
[yt]0Z-ll2qEKDI[/yt]

chistoso

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey Chistoso... did you notice any increases when cutting your cats out? that thing still passess emisions that way huh?

I was thinking about cutting my cats out, banging out the media in them and then re-welding them back on

Didn't really notice the differnce because I did it at the same time I did the Whipple so whatever difference it did didn't matter. I did the cat delete for more exhaust flow mainly. Had it emmissioned last month for the first time and all they did was tap into the OBD port, checked the gas cap and it passed..

Jeff man, That is ******' nasty!!!!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Skywagon