suspension bump stops

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

psfr311

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the rear bump stops on my 99 tahoe have completely disintegrated... does anybody have a good place to buy new ones without breaking the bank on them??

Foot0069

Reaction score
This is definitely a revival but... I just noticed both rear bump stops gone on my new ride. A search pulled up a bunch of choices. Why such a disparity in pricing. Materials, longevity, color, pretty simple item and I doubt that I'd be hitting them often. Thoughts?

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is definitely a revival but... I just noticed both rear bump stops gone on my new ride. A search pulled up a bunch of choices. Why such a disparity in pricing. Materials, longevity, color, pretty simple item and I doubt that I'd be hitting them often. Thoughts?
Because there are different suspension setups and each requires its own specifications. If you have a Z71, run Z71 jounce bumpers. If you have the ZW7 suspension, run the jounce bumpers for that rig. If you have ZW7 and run off road all the time, run the Z71 bump stops.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanholloway