Tahoe side moldings

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lil CacAzn Nick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im looking to get the moldings that come on all the new tahoes. I guess my 07 was built prior to when they started putting the moldings on the cars and i really want to get some. and I'd like black as well. Anyone know anything about this?

turboeclips

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think it has to do with the model of your Tahoe. I think most LS do not come with side moldings and will typically have black door handles and mirrors, as opposed to the color matched like on the +LT models.

I am sure that you can find a set of the moldings on here though, there are plenty of members who are taking them off, because they like the shaved looked.

Nfamous60

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i took mines off looks so much better and the body lines look more plush but the protection is gone but i usually take up 2 space if we go out anyway (just in case) have pics posted around here some where... if you want to see how it looks (recently took the GM badge off to now i need to rub that glue off)

nrdpmp

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I'm curious on the 07, are the side moldings in place just like the badges? Or is there holes once removed?

Nfamous60

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the side molding are held on my some crazy ass glue i must have went threw bout 5 tubes of Goo-Gone the scrapper that comes wit it and a towel. the more i used the easier it became hense the reason for so many tubes lol....Frint badge cheap glue, rear badge I painted side molding strong glue!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bl74

Latest posts