time for more lift!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bowtiefreak

No Quarter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ok as the truck sits it has zero crank on the t-bars, my CV shafts are just about horizontal, the bolts are barely even threaded in. I want to crank about an inch to incha and a half up front.

The fenders are all the same height right now front and rear. This howver gives it a bit of a raked look. I think I can get away with just the crank up front to give the impression of being level when actually the rear will be 1-1.5" lower.

I also want a set of 36/12.50 procomp extreme MT tires.

Thoughts?

BlueTahoe2001

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Honestly, I love your truck! To me the way it sits is fine. I think is would come off as sitting to high in the front it you crank the T-Bars

99COOP

Retired
Reaction score
Do it ! it looks great with like an inch to inch and a half of squat in the back. and go for some bigger shoes too, you will be alot happier. I know i just bought some 35's which were great but now they are way to small with my total height so im going to have to go to 36-37.

OP
OP
bowtiefreak

bowtiefreak

No Quarter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
With an inch crank I could easily fit 37s. My 35's look so small these days. When I first got done the truck it looked huge, now it looks like a stocker to me

OKLAGMCRUISER

Need drop...send $
Reaction score
if you're going to lift it more....why stop at just a little bit up front? why not go atleast 2-3" more all around? Consider a BL for increased height to add larger meats?

OP
OP
bowtiefreak

bowtiefreak

No Quarter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
not going to body lift it. I may go with the 2" up front and a 1" block out back or something like that

sc00bz

South Paw
Reaction score
why not give me your DC lift and go with a cognito or SFA.... I dunno just a suggestion... :think::anitoof: makes more sense to me...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bl74