Turn signal sound not working

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rodg12

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have 2011 Tahoe LT and when I bought it the owner said the turn signal sound does not exist on these trucks. Anyway, I am trying to now fix it because it's annoying not having the clicking sound. I can only hear the clicking sound in the engine bay with the hood open but inside you don't hear anything. It has an aftermarket radio(Pioneer) installed which I had to fix because it was incorrect. The park assist does not work either I have to have it re-programmed. What can you suggest for getting this turn signal sound to work???

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
To my knowledge, there is no directional relay making the sound, but rather, it is an electronic sound created by the BCM.

An incorrect mating of the head unit and the truck could possibly interfere with the directional sound. You stated that you corrected it, but are you sure that it is in fact corrected?

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have 2011 Tahoe LT and when I bought it the owner said the turn signal sound does not exist on these trucks. Anyway, I am trying to now fix it because it's annoying not having the clicking sound. I can only hear the clicking sound in the engine bay with the hood open but inside you don't hear anything. It has an aftermarket radio(Pioneer) installed which I had to fix because it was incorrect. The park assist does not work either I have to have it re-programmed. What can you suggest for getting this turn signal sound to work???
1. needs correct module for radio to vehicle interface
2. be sure the level is not set to off in the dic for both warnings and park assist
oem radio makes the sound go thru the left front door speaker, completely generated by the BCM, even if you here a click under the hood

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
APalmer15

Latest posts