Vehicle dock for iPod

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SUSANNE

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Our vehicle dock interface is a full iPod integration that can be used with any radio, aftermarket or oem with a screen and an audio video input. The vehicle dock is controlled via a ir remote control that comes with the kit. The vehicle dock will give you a full on screen image of album art and text from an iPod to the aftermarket or oem screen. If it is used with a video iPod it will also display videos on the screen too. So if you have a radio with a screen and the required audio/video input the Vehicle dock is a perfect iPod solution. If your radio does not have an audio video input, you will need to also purchase one of our compatible video interfaces such as the gm204/5 or Barracuda. The retail price is $299 and I will give the forum member 10% discount on this product too. Some iPods will not charge because of Apple making changes to their authentication requirements. We are Apple licensed but it takes a long time to get the chip and implement the change when working with them.

Here are some instructions and also a video of it in action on another vehicles factory navigation screen.

http://www.navtv.com/userfiles/edito...ehicledock.pdf

Video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czbF27frS_w

Please ask me any questions you may have

williajj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How much for video-in-motion interface and the iPhone integration kit?

OP
OP
SUSANNE

SUSANNE

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
How much for video-in-motion interface and the iPhone integration kit?

WILLIA,

The video in motion interface is $300-10%=270. If you want an iPod integration, vehicle dock it is $299-10%=269.10. Please confirm the year and model of your vehicle so I can confirm the above products are correct for you. Also do you have the audio/video jack?

Susanne

williajj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2008 Yukon Denali. I have the rear-seat entertainment system... I'm assuming that I need the audio/video jack as well.

OP
OP
SUSANNE

SUSANNE

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
2008 Yukon Denali. I have the rear-seat entertainment system... I'm assuming that I need the audio/video jack as well.

Willajj,

Yes you should have the av jack now on the back of the center console. Do you? It might even be on the radio itself.

fixxxer88

Reaction score
does this product take place of the A/V jacks? i.e. If i install this product and want to still hook up a gaming system, will the gaming system still work?

imtbear69

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have an aftermarket head unit (Jensen touch screen) it is I-POD ready but not for I-POD touch what can you recomend for me to use to make it compatible ?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DH24YUKON