What I've been up to

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
S

shsportsfan12

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yep, what everyone has said, bigger tires. Looks good!

Thanks man....I'm actually going for function on this build rather then form. The 37's tuck nicely. If I were to go to a 38"+ tire size I would need a different wheel, would also need to stock hubs and ball joints because they will start to go. The next tire size (out of all the tires I would run) only come in 15.5" width. That's a little too much. I also don't want to regear again nor worry about the shafts in the 10 bolt or the CV's up front. The axle seals are already ****** in the rear. I've blown 3 CV's in 8 months...the list goes on

OP
OP
S

shsportsfan12

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Spent a couple hours working on it tonight. Full heim steering is now fabbed up, small alignment adjustment, new torsion bars are in along with Ford keys, drilled out new holes for compression struts only to figure out they wont work so at that point we gave up for the night. Pics will come tomorrow during the day light.

road1will

pretty pretty good
Reaction score
Thanks man. Always nice to hear people like it

Thank you. It's no where near done (picked up more parts tonight, soon to have new wheels to push the tires out more, build rear bumper, etc etc).

I wish they were both mine....They are my buddies. He built the 1974 2002 ground up in about 2-3 months total. He recently built a turbo into it. It's much faster then his M3 right now. ******* beast

very cool, ive always wanted a 2002!

OP
OP
S

shsportsfan12

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where is the turbo?!?! Lookin good!

Woah!! I didn't know you were sponsoring me :pepper: :pepper:

:crazy: I'm probably not going to change the aspiration of this truck. It's under warranty (Yes with all the modifications) and by the time the motor warranty is off it will have 100k miles on it. Not worth it at that point. I'll have a new one built by then and maybe, just maybe it will be done then.

Damn nice truck

Thank you sir.

I managed to fit my Honda under it today :crazy: Pictures later when I get home

JennaBear

Resident Ninja
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Woah!! I didn't know you were sponsoring me :pepper: :pepper:

:crazy: I'm probably not going to change the aspiration of this truck. It's under warranty (Yes with all the modifications) and by the time the motor warranty is off it will have 100k miles on it. Not worth it at that point. I'll have a new one built by then and maybe, just maybe it will be done then.

Your nose is growing.... :imo: I am the all knowing guru, you can't fool me!! :pepper:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reneloks69