Would you buy a new old stock 2016 Denali XL?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Phdhusky

Reaction score
Dealer has a 2016 Yukon Denali XL most options except 22 inch wheels MSRP ~79k

This car is for sale at 53.5k

Only has 1k miles from test drives and some dealer use.

Thoughts?

OP
OP
P

Phdhusky

Reaction score
it probably drops another 10 with your signature on the papers too before it even drives off the lot, lol

Yes more depreciation to come.

Looking at this as buying a new car at used car pricing. I don't really need the car but is this a deal too good to pass up?

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes more depreciation to come.

Looking at this as buying a new car at used car pricing. I don't really need the car but is this a deal too good to pass up?
maybe if it comes with a full warranty? I would test drive it real good, get out on the highway, hit some speed bumps, take some corners, all that good stuff. turn everything off-listen to it.

Ben

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Warranty should be from the time you purchase. If so then not a bad deal at all.

OP
OP
P

Phdhusky

Reaction score
maybe if it comes with a full warranty? I would test drive it real good, get out on the highway, hit some speed bumps, take some corners, all that good stuff. turn everything off-listen to it.

Yes comes with full warranty.

They let me have it for extended test drive. The only noise I heard while on the highway was some wind like a window/door was slightly open. Very quiet but was definitely there. Is this a known problem? Wasn’t buffering.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes comes with full warranty.

They let me have it for extended test drive. The only noise I heard while on the highway was some wind like a window/door was slightly open. Very quiet but was definitely there. Is this a known problem? Wasn’t buffering.
I have read other people mentioning the same type of noise, I guess if it is not annoying to you then that is what matters the most :)

Pivot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow. Yea, assuming all checked out, I'd scoop that up immediately.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bendfj

Latest posts