Yukon hybrid gas engages hard (2011)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
H

Halomez

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have 3 these days, well 4. OBDx GT I used for updating modules software from the gm site. not much diagnostics with it thou.

link to 2 of the cheap ones I use for tq are here in the first post. at the end I post about the 3rd one. it doesn't work with tq app, if has it's own app. but it does lot of the bidirectional camands needed for trouble shooting trees. Sadly it doesn't show all 20 battery cell voltage like the first 2 with the manual added pids to. Just the min and max voltage. but its useful in it's own way.

The NEXAS NexLink OBD2 Scanner worked like a charm! I'm trying to create dashboard to monitor kW in/out similar to the Volt/Bolt. I also like to monitor heat/fan info since that's how my last battery died.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240405-152930.jpg
    Screenshot_20240405-152930.jpg
    217.4 KB · Views: 3

j91z28d1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
very nice.. you can do the kwh, not just amps. you be to create a math channel looking at the volt and current.

I think I have the math setup somewhre if you need it.

(VAL{Hybrid Battery Pack Calculated (Volts} * VAL{battery current}/1000)

givin you have both of the other pids loaded. this just points to those

I like your soc gauge. very nice.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gradymossx4