00-06 Door Sill/Kickplates Exist??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I agree on the illuminated ones, but the ones on carid, i dont like. At least the ones i see that say suburban on them, lite up in blue. Looks to small to me. Id rather have some custom lettering.. With all that your doing, you couldnt make some? Maybe cheaper than $500.. and would fit the rest of the custom interior. (by the way looking bada$$ all the way)

OP
OP
BOSS

BOSS

The People's A D M I N
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I agree on the illuminated ones, but the ones on carid, i dont like. At least the ones i see that say suburban on them, lite up in blue. Looks to small to me. Id rather have some custom lettering.. With all that your doing, you couldnt make some? Maybe cheaper than $500.. and would fit the rest of the custom interior. (by the way looking bada$$ all the way)

Fortunately they will cut any word you want for extra $. You can change the color of the LED underlighting...for $500 I damn sure hope so right!

B

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Fortunately they will cut any word you want for extra $. You can change the color of the LED underlighting...for $500 I damn sure hope so right!

B

Oh didnt know they could change it all, but i guess for 500 bucks they better do what i want.. lol... i cant see spending it though.. but post up some pics when your all done w/ your ride. I really like the interior..

retro77

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I need one too! I have a cracked in half one on the driver rear sill.

/subscribing.

Jamison

Chevy Fan
Reaction score
damn B, my wife gives me enough crap for the $ im pumping in to mine. i cant imagine doing what all youre doing. you must have a cool ass wifey! mine just buys another coach bag with each mod i do.

I just fell out of my chair laughing at that one.... Showed this to the wife and she said "So that's how that works..." I said no honey, I just bought a $9000 front end for your Lexus to replace the one you rearranged last year, I think that's enough for now...LOL!

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just fell out of my chair laughing at that one.... Showed this to the wife and she said "So that's how that works..." I said no honey, I just bought a $9000 front end for your Lexus to replace the one you rearranged last year, I think that's enough for now...LOL!

LOL... rearranged it... thats a nice way of putting it... and geez 9k... wow..

All this talk, is exactly why im not married... I do what i want w/ my money. I worked for it... but i guess when your married, its different... :hail:

lilsolo68

Full Access Member
Reaction score
me and my girl are just shacking right now, not married, and it works like that already. " a mans most powerful weapon is his fist, but a womans most powerful weapon is her mouth" thats why they can talk us into doing what they want.

OP
OP
BOSS

BOSS

The People's A D M I N
Supporting Member
Reaction score
me and my girl are just shacking right now, not married, and it works like that already. " a mans most powerful weapon is his fist, but a womans most powerful weapon is her mouth" thats why they can talk us into doing what they want.

Let's get this back on track, anyone know of any sillplates??

B

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tcaphou