01TahoeNJN's complete custom build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
01HDtahoeNJN

01HDtahoeNJN

Shredding Gnar Daily
Reaction score
As I promised here's some pics of my billet I got theses weeks ago but due to rain and it being in the shop hadn't had time to throw it on!
Btw this is all thanks to for a great deal and speedy shipping from member JEM556

pizapcom10394805895164608961316299990184.jpg
pizapcom10408962199930101631316300263308.jpg
pizapcom1092010095436125991316299694820.jpg
Pics taken on my phone so not the best quality
Sent from my Samsung Fascinate Via Verizon 3G.

Last edited:

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Uh... i see nothing, only words. lol (dont think tapatalk uploaded it)

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
A couple hours later....TAKE IT BACK lol

ha ha.. its taken back. lol. Looking good. slow and steady.

Like the valance, but wheres the fogs? and whats up w/ the right side of bumper? Bend the frame horns or the bracket on the rt side of the bumper should fix it.

edit again. It got wrecked or was that not you. ( alright im done) lol

Last edited:
OP
OP
01HDtahoeNJN

01HDtahoeNJN

Shredding Gnar Daily
Reaction score
ha ha.. its taken back. lol. Looking good. slow and steady.

Like the valance, but wheres the fogs? and whats up w/ the right side of bumper? Bend the frame horns or the bracket on the rt side of the bumper should fix it.

edit again. It got wrecked or was that not you. ( alright im done) lol

just got my new bumper in to fix this mess.........
From november...<-----post on previous page ;)

to answer your question w/o being a smart ass...i got into an accident in november 2010 and never had the time to get it fixed. I bought one before my brakes went noticing that it was only 145 new free shipping i had to jump on it because LMC is 150.00 b4 shipping....once i bought it the house got hit hard by Huricane IRENE (still pumping water) so i didnt have time between 2 huge rain storms and the truck being at the shop for a week...the bumper came last week b4 i got my hoe back just need time and patience to put it on :) ....Should be in by the end of the week:hands:

---------- Post added at 09:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:45 PM ----------

Also im looking of getting some Fog lights i was going to do a projector outfit down there from trs matt gave me a decent deal....well see its either morimotos and nice big shrouds to fill space or PIAA/Hella Not sure looking right now but im stuck.. i know i dont want stock z71's

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
Nice build progress man. Seeing your 19 and in college and etc. I would strongly suggest getting a nice alarm and do more interior/motor mods. Everything and anything exterior wise is a break-in waiting to happen. Tint the windows hard so no one can see in and just beware. Being in college and ive seen some shit happen as well to cars. A few lit on fire, rolled, rims stolen, keyed all that good stuff.

IMO. sick ass alarm and interior/motor mods until your done with school.

OP
OP
01HDtahoeNJN

01HDtahoeNJN

Shredding Gnar Daily
Reaction score
Nice build progress man. Seeing your 19 and in college and etc. I would strongly suggest getting a nice alarm and do more interior/motor mods. Everything and anything exterior wise is a break-in waiting to happen. Tint the windows hard so no one can see in and just beware. Being in college and ive seen some shit happen as well to cars. A few lit on fire, rolled, rims stolen, keyed all that good stuff.

IMO. sick ass alarm and interior/motor mods until your done with school.

Thanks man i have been following what you have been doing on your ride its one of if not the best obs on here....Yeah college and working for this and my girl lol..My girlfriend got me a car alarm package which may be in my sig (took out stuff to make room not sure) and i like it alot if you even nudge a tire or clap your hand on any panel or window it goes nuts stock and aftermarket alarms go hard as a mother...so i think in that sense im ok unless you all know of additional security..it also came with a car starter and a kill switch which wont move/turn on if cut off power or broken into. im looking at getting my fronts tinted but jerzy is a ***** w/ that so i have to keep it low.. like 35 or less and do a dark visor to make everything look darker...im working on scrounging up 2500hd parts to do a conversion but I'm going little by little (hood last because of paint cost) my dad hates when i blow cash on it so i try n do stuff in steps enough to keep him guessing and missing..interior wise i want to put in a carputer and drop my pioneer single din to where my cassette player is currently...or put in a 3g ipad like alex did..ill probably get rims next spring/summer and im going to redo my seats next year..im also currently working on a plan to do courtesy lighting under drivers passengers side front and back that sync with sound and have 21 colors and custom color but need to put in an inverter so im still picking my brain to figure that out...I wont go any further because ill be giving away my idearsssss :)

also i notice douchebag kids in college f with shit but im hopping it wont happen i do notice more scuffs and lite scratches on my drivers side back panel but im doing to see if detailing them will rid of them or not

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
just got my new bumper in to fix this mess.........
From november...<-----post on previous page ;)

to answer your question w/o being a smart ass...i got into an accident in november 2010 and never had the time to get it fixed. I bought one before my brakes went noticing that it was only 145 new free shipping i had to jump on it because LMC is 150.00 b4 shipping....once i bought it the house got hit hard by Huricane IRENE (still pumping water) so i didnt have time between 2 huge rain storms and the truck being at the shop for a week...the bumper came last week b4 i got my hoe back just need time and patience to put it on :) ....Should be in by the end of the week:hands:Also im looking of getting some Fog lights i was going to do a projector outfit down there from trs matt gave me a decent deal....well see its either morimotos and nice big shrouds to fill space or PIAA/Hella Not sure looking right now but im stuck.. i know i dont want stock z71's

Be a smart ass away man. Its the net, i dont take things seriously. lol.
Honestly couldnt remember if it was you that had a new bumper coming or not. Didnt feel like going through the thread to find out. (lazy i know) Dont feel bad, when i got mine it was alot worse than that. Smashed pretty good in the center into the grille.

Geez man, souds like you have been through alot these past couple months. Well at least your still here, truck can be replaced. With all that, take your time putting it back on there. Mine is all scratched up already from driving, but its painted.

Retros in the fogs huh, that sounds like a good idea. The stock ones z71's w/ hids light up the road pretty good i will say. Alot better than my stock 2wd tahoe fogs did. But i thought about some piaa ones at one point.

Im a smart ass myself sometimes, hard to control sometimes, but just wasnt sure if it was you or not. Too many guys on here to remember everything, but i thought it was you..

But in time man, like adam said, make sure to include an alarm in your aresenal when you get the chance.

OP
OP
01HDtahoeNJN

01HDtahoeNJN

Shredding Gnar Daily
Reaction score
Be a smart ass away man. Its the net, i dont take things seriously. lol.
Honestly couldnt remember if it was you that had a new bumper coming or not. Didnt feel like going through the thread to find out. (lazy i know) Dont feel bad, when i got mine it was alot worse than that. Smashed pretty good in the center into the grille.

Geez man, souds like you have been through alot these past couple months. Well at least your still here, truck can be replaced. With all that, take your time putting it back on there. Mine is all scratched up already from driving, but its painted.

Retros in the fogs huh, that sounds like a good idea. The stock ones z71's w/ hids light up the road pretty good i will say. Alot better than my stock 2wd tahoe fogs did. But i thought about some piaa ones at one point.

Im a smart ass myself sometimes, hard to control sometimes, but just wasnt sure if it was you or not. Too many guys on here to remember everything, but i thought it was you..

But in time man, like adam said, make sure to include an alarm in your aresenal when you get the chance.

yeah i think im going to do piaa's projectors id have to put alot of time into...bumper will be on b4 friday..and i have a security system so far i love it.....CARALARM..thats the brand

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Queen_313