01TahoeNJN's complete custom build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Alex33

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks good. If nothing else, those cleaner lenses should throw more light. :waytogo:

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
looks good. Think they have headlights that match those, not the depo headlights (projector ones) but headlights that oval like that. Cant remember name. either way looks good and as alex said, bet it lets out more light. Its not diffused, all clear now.

OP
OP
01HDtahoeNJN

01HDtahoeNJN

Shredding Gnar Daily
Reaction score
looks good. Think they have headlights that match those, not the depo headlights (projector ones) but headlights that oval like that. Cant remember name. either way looks good and as alex said, bet it lets out more light. Its not diffused, all clear now.

Yeah that's why I got em!! I'm probably going to just get depos with projectors and eventually retro fit them or buy nice clear depos not sure yet not to worried about it :D I'm still working on finding someone to do my hd frontend

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

OP
OP
01HDtahoeNJN

01HDtahoeNJN

Shredding Gnar Daily
Reaction score
Big thanks to alxs210 for selling me his led tails that he didn't like the out come after tinting fast shipping great guy!! I got em Friday and worked on them today... To get any paint off spray can wise use gasoline sounds nuts but it works a million times better than any paint thinner!!

45733273-9d81-c318.jpg
45733273-9d9b-1a68.jpg
45733273-9db2-6748.jpg
45733273-9dcb-5e79.jpg
45733273-9de4-eafc.jpg

I like them they give it an esky look I'll probably end up candying these in the spring like I did my stockers

Last edited:

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
did the gas eat the plastic. carb cleaner works really good also, but eats the plastic if your not quick. never tried gas though.

Looks good though.

OP
OP
01HDtahoeNJN

01HDtahoeNJN

Shredding Gnar Daily
Reaction score
did the gas eat the plastic. carb cleaner works really good also, but eats the plastic if your not quick. never tried gas though.

Looks good though.

Surprisingly not!! I didn't leave it on for long since I didn't want to find out but it worked great so I won't cringe when having to tint/paint ever again.. My stock tails came out great after the third attempt..

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
huh.. im going to have to keep that in mind then.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Queen_313

Latest posts