01TahoeNJN's complete custom build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
01HDtahoeNJN

01HDtahoeNJN

Shredding Gnar Daily
Reaction score
Also in the works of acquiring 2500 hd components for a full hd front end... Piece by price though... New chrome bumper is being delivered in the next five days or so... Since my accident in nicer bet I have a had a debt by the license plate so I'll have a body shop install it and while there at it weld the clips lower for the hd setup

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
never saw this thread. Going to be nice once its all done. Cant wait to see the HD front end.

Schwab

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Got a write up on what you did for your tail lights? I like them a lot and want to do that to mine.:)

OP
OP
01HDtahoeNJN

01HDtahoeNJN

Shredding Gnar Daily
Reaction score
Got a write up on what you did for your tail lights? I like them a lot and want to do that to mine.:)

I don't have a write up but ill pm you what I did! Its more glossy in person lol

Sent from my Samsung Fascinate Via Verizon 3G.

OP
OP
01HDtahoeNJN

01HDtahoeNJN

Shredding Gnar Daily
Reaction score
never saw this thread. Going to be nice once its all done. Cant wait to see the HD front end.

Thanks Mike I started it not to long ago. Figured it'd be better than making a post for every little new thing...it'll never be done! Lol

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Very true on just making one thread about it.

You know we have a spot for this though. Its kind of new, well not many know about it, but its under the photo gallery, and its called Under Construction. Where some have posted up all of what they are doing. maybe a mod can move it for you. Just an idea, this way peoples mods and builds are all in one section. lol. Just saying..

but goign to look good, just takes time. Dont rush it.

http://www.tahoeyukonforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=76 (section of builds)

OP
OP
01HDtahoeNJN

01HDtahoeNJN

Shredding Gnar Daily
Reaction score
Very true on just making one thread about it.

You know we have a spot for this though. Its kind of new, well not many know about it, but its under the photo gallery, and its called Under Construction. Where some have posted up all of what they are doing. maybe a mod can move it for you. Just an idea, this way peoples mods and builds are all in one section. lol. Just saying..

but goign to look good, just takes time. Dont rush it.

http://www.tahoeyukonforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=76 (section of builds)

I know man lol I made this then saw it and I was like when did this get here lol.....

MOD,
Can you move this to under construction for me? Thanks!

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I know man lol I made this then saw it and I was like when did this get here lol.....

MOD,
Can you move this to under construction for me? Thanks!

lol dont feel bad, ive done the same thing before. ha ha.. Just a cool spot for all to see. Since i know i hardly ever go to the nnbs section.

OP
OP
01HDtahoeNJN

01HDtahoeNJN

Shredding Gnar Daily
Reaction score
aefec1a5-9b8d-c46d.jpg

just got my new bumper in to fix this mess.........
From november...

Last edited:
OP
OP
01HDtahoeNJN

01HDtahoeNJN

Shredding Gnar Daily
Reaction score
Just got her back from thd mechanics all redone lines one new caliper two front rotors pads in front adjusted Ebrake couple other things but yeah it's finally back I need to get my billet on and new bumper!!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
res51cue