03 Yukon Part Out Interest

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Splatmaster527

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys. Been away from the forum for a while since I bought my Dmax Silverado but I was wondering what the interest level would be for parts from an 03 Yukon. We are going to part out everything but the frame and suspension parts. Are people still interested in these older models?

Thanks.

ghost

Reaction score
Hey guys. Been away from the forum for a while since I bought my Dmax Silverado but I was wondering what the interest level would be for parts from an 03 Yukon. We are going to part out everything but the frame and suspension parts. Are people still interested in these older models?

Thanks.

Absolutely! I would be interested in front/rear bumpers, hitch, headlights, and tails.

01TX_Tahoe

Semper Fi
Reaction score
console and dash trim bezel if available. color doesn't matter to me, nothing a little paint can't fix...

aztecnavajo

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I need the cover for the rear drivers side compartment and the gear shift cover boot thing, i know its random shit lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
geneblakeney