04 GMC YXL Speedo Cluster repaired and LEDs added

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JCODOHERTY

Reaction score
Just got the speedo back from David Ryberg's company. They did a great job for the money. Super fast turnaround. I sent it priority and they got it on a Friday morning and had it in the post that same afternoon. Arrived back here on the East Coast today Monday afternoon. Excellent free return shipping and great work. Fixed the dead PRNDL, fixed the running motor (source of my parasitic drain), replaced motors, calibrated gauges, soldered up those tiny factory joints, cleaned the face up, all lights work, and added really decent blue LED bulbs. The LED lights even have a range of dimming and are actually blue. They work well with the orange needles.

Try their eBay page, I think they have two and I used this one:

There's also a website:

Great value for money. Excellent service. Super fast turnaround. Excellent shipping. Excellent communication.

tempImageI7g8c2.jpgtempImagef7oQcU.jpg391C1F5B-7A28-443B-B11B-DCC530654991.jpeg

OP
OP
JCODOHERTY

JCODOHERTY

Reaction score
Now to get the exact same blue LEDs and do the HVAC control, driver door switches, the rest of the dash and steering wheel controls, etc, etc... I do have a Hanko 936 and some solder.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoeR4065