04 with Ford Keys, 285's or 315's?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MUDHOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
y do ppl think they need keys for 285s ive had 2 seta of them on a 99 obs and an 03 w/ them 2 and they never rubbed im gona get 305/55/20s w/ bfg mts those should need keys but they are like 33.8" 285s are just under 33

polobuds

Full Access Member
Reaction score
SInce I want to get rid of the rake, I will probably go with the 285's. I dont want to try to crank the front up so far that it rides like crap, just to level it out and run 315's.

That's exactly what I'm looking to do too. Eliminate the stock rake and just raise the front to be level with the rear. What did you end up doing? And what tires did you go with? I wanna go as big as possible without rubbing issues.

If you've done did it, I'd like to see pics. Thanks!

---------- Post added at 11:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:39 PM ----------

i went with 295/75 nitto terra grapplers. They didnt have bfg's in stock and made me an offer i couldnt refuse. I will try to get pics asap.

Btw using the lift was awesome, we were done in an hour. When i first pulled it off the lift the front was a good 2-3 inches higher than the back...lol the cv angles were horrible as well. I lowered it back down to level and it looks and rides great. I didnt have to use spacers for the shocks and it rides exactly the same. Ir eally figured i would notice a change in ride.

pics!!!

Z71_AVY

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Makes me wonder, what about a body lift with 325/60/18's...anyone running those?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lukekuhner369