'04 Yukon - help with aggressive looking tires

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hassoun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i got my 285/70/17 Tera Graplers yesterday. getting them installed today on stock 17" wheels. i'll post a picture and let you know how they look/perform!

polobuds

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nope, completely stock. Not even a t-bar crank in that pic. I get VERY light rubbing on the inner fender liner. Not even enough to bother trimming. No rubbing on the stock bumper, or the 05 Sierra bumper.

nice. looks good!

Bowlarice

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
i actually went a very conservative route too. I put on a $!50 front leveling kit on my 2004 Z71 and was able to run 20 inch 33" Mud Terrains on it. I wanted an aggressive look but still keep the overall stance of the vehicle. I love it - I havent seen anything like it to date and always get great comments. You're limited in tires but I ran the Toyo MT for years and had great success. I recently am trying the Trail Nittos due to cost...another really good tire....just a bit louder.

zogg

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I had a set of Toyo Open Country A/Ts on Hummer H2 rims on an 04 Silverado 2500...lovd the tires...quiet, aggressive, great on the hiway, etc.

My 06 Escalade needs tires and it was a no-brainer. I just ordered a set of Toyo Opne country A/Ts for the Escalade....if they wear as well as they did on the Chevy and dig as well in the snow and are as quiet I will be super happy. I will post pics after I get them mounted...good luck.

Masterkey89

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey Polobuds,

I like your tahoe. I am going for a similar look on my 2002 Z71. What keys are you running and did you have to trim alot?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ne44035