05 Hoe with Tonys 3/5 Cornering Package.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Glendejd

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Well spent all day yesterday lowering my wife Hoe and thrilled with the way it turned out. Going to get an alignment in just a few minutes. New upper and lower contour arms with ball joints, 4 new shocks, front and rear sway bars, sway bar relocators, new coils, helper bags, new bumpstops, free travel modification, all new inner and outer tie rods, new pitman arm, new idler arm, new upgraded steering shaft, and finally new wheel bearing and hub assembly's. My back,knees and arms are wore out but it's done! Little tuning to get it leveled out and I'll be good to go. It's filthy need to go wash it

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 124

M Hankel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks great man!! Be sure to level it out and get it sitting the way you want before the alignment.

Mike

OP
OP
G

Glendejd

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thank everyone and yea I've got a good alignment guy that'll level it all out for me and make sure I've got the rearend centered up. Wished I had went ahead and put the adjustable upper and lower rear control arms on too. I'll be doing that in the near future. There's not much if anything I didn't touch as far as suspension goes. Need to replace the front sway bar end links.

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks good!!!

josueh95

Full Access Member
Reaction score
how much did the whole setup cost you? truck looks awesome man!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rnfernandez1968