07+ Hitch cover closeout and spare cover

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hitch Closeout - $50 shipped
This is a Hitch closeout (cover) for the 07+ Tahoe and Yukon. Will not fit Denali or 09+ LTZ. It is painted Sport Red Metallic, which is only a 07 & 08 color. Chances are you'll have to get it painted, so it's priced to sell. If you have an 07 or 08 Tahoe or Yukon, these don't really come in your color anyways (except for a couple)

I'd say it's a 7 out of 10. A couple scratches from the body shop pulling it off to put my premium bumper on. Nothing that needs to be fixed when painting though. Just a light sanding and paint.

Comes with the bracket, 3 clips, and cover. Everything like it would come from the factory.

1_zps9aad2b0c.gif

2_zps4c4c1e43.gif

3_zpsf6239610.gif

Cover - $10 shipped
I also have the cover that covers up the hole to remove the spare tire. Sometimes falls off from the bumper. Same deal, no scratches, my color, probably have to paint

4_zpsd814bbd2.gif

Prices are O.B.O. Payments via PayPal as a gift. If you want to do it as goods, then you'll need to pay the extra 3% fee. All shipments will have tracking info

Last edited:
OP
OP
NathanJax

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How much do you think a paint job would be?

My guy told me $50...

The thing is, if your 07-08 color wasn't made starting in 09, you have to get one painted anyways.

Goodinblack

I Like Tacos
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You thinking about tossing it?

Heck if that is the case I will pay shipping and send it up here to NC. :)

OP
OP
NathanJax

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
bump... obo people...

TinyTot2

Reaction score
Hitch Closeout - $50 shipped
This is a Hitch closeout (cover) for the 07+ Tahoe and Yukon. Will not fit Denali or 09+ LTZ. It is painted Sport Red Metallic, which is only a 07 & 08 color. Chances are you'll have to get it painted, so it's priced to sell. If you have an 07 or 08 Tahoe or Yukon, these don't really come in your color anyways (except for a couple)

I'd say it's a 7 out of 10. A couple scratches from the body shop pulling it off to put my premium bumper on. Nothing that needs to be fixed when painting though. Just a light sanding and paint.

Comes with the bracket, 3 clips, and cover. Everything like it would come from the factory.

Prices are O.B.O. Payments via PayPal as a gift. If you want to do it as goods, then you'll need to pay the extra 3% fee. All shipments will have tracking info

I'll take the hitch cover closeout if it isn't sold as long as it would fit an 07 LTZ. $40 shipped.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
partswapper