08 Denali

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
A

ATX DENALI

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
yup would of stayed with the OEM.
but nice ride man. anymore plans for it?

Sent from my iPhone 4g using Tapatalk

Probably nothing to major. Any changes I make will be subtle. I still have the OEM wheels, Im keeping them for a month or so in case she decides she dont like her aftermarket wheels.

OHSIXX

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice Denali and welcome to the forum :Handshake: IMO I like it better with the stock 20's but that's just my opinion and those are one of my favorite OEM rims :waytogo:

I agree but the best looking stock 20's are like the ones I have ;)

Denali0229

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice ride! I bought the same one but 2007 version last month. I like the OEM wheels better too. Although, if I had the funds, I would change them out for a set of KMC Slides. If you don't mind me asking (I'm not sure if this is a personal question to people) but how much did you pay? I got mine with 58k miles for $24k. Exactly the same as yours with Navi and aftermarket back-up camera that needs to be rewired. It also has an aftermarket bluetooth device and a tow braking system, both of which I'll never use. The cheapest I was able to find for the exact same truck was in the $30k-35k range so I was just asking b/c mine appears like a good deal. Supposedly, I got it at auction pricing b/c if the dealer didn't sell in 30 days, it was going to auction.

OP
OP
A

ATX DENALI

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Nice ride! I bought the same one but 2007 version last month. I like the OEM wheels better too. Although, if I had the funds, I would change them out for a set of KMC Slides. If you don't mind me asking (I'm not sure if this is a personal question to people) but how much did you pay? I got mine with 58k miles for $24k. Exactly the same as yours with Navi and aftermarket back-up camera that needs to be rewired. It also has an aftermarket bluetooth device and a tow braking system, both of which I'll never use. The cheapest I was able to find for the exact same truck was in the $30k-35k range so I was just asking b/c mine appears like a good deal. Supposedly, I got it at auction pricing b/c if the dealer didn't sell in 30 days, it was going to auction.

My 08 is fully loaded, brand new tires, 22,000 miles and got it for around $32K out the door.

Denali0229

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good deal. Mine looks exactly like yours with the stock wheels. I had an 07 Escalade negotiated with 33k miles, fully loaded for $29k but the guy sold it from under me an hour later. Pretty much any Denali, Tahoe LTZ or Escalade I found for under $28k with under 70k miles went quick. I found a couple LTZs for $24-26k with 30k miles each but they were gone by the time I called on them. You got a great deal with the low miles you got.