09 Loaded LTZ Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Denali132

Banned
Reaction score
The dealer called me today and told me since he can't get me in the Escalade he can get me into a loaded Tahoe LTZ loaded heated and cooled seats and 22"rims. Can someone tell me how much I should be able to get one of these so I know they are not ripping me off.
Thanks

Nfamous60

Full Access Member
Reaction score
tahoes dont come with cooled seats i mean i paid 56K for mines fully loaded and i dont have cooled seats but then again i drive an 07' but fully loaded LTZ should be around the 55k mark but trucc market has been bad for a while now so im think maybe mid 40's or so is it new or used?

WingsAA

CMFIC
Reaction score
tahoes dont come with cooled seats i mean i paid 56K for mines fully loaded and i dont have cooled seats but then again i drive an 07' but fully loaded LTZ should be around the 55k mark but trucc market has been bad for a while now so im think maybe mid 40's or so is it new or used?

The 09 models do in fact come with the cooled seats option on the LTZ.

Funny enough, you can look in your fuse box for the 07, 08 under the hood and see the spot for cooled seats... just wasn't available until the new 09 models.

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
$45k OTD or say no!
Did you get tired of the Denali?

oblidoblido

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Bought a 2009 LTZ 4WD with 6.2L fully loaded with nav, entertainment, sunroof, side blind zone alert and of course heated/cooled seats in January. Sticker was 57,335 - I got 8,ooo off and 0% financing. Plus, after some negotiation, I got what I wanted for my 2005 Suburban 3/4 ton 4WD with 85,000 miles.

OKLAGMCRUISER

Need drop...send $
Reaction score
is it you cant get the Escalade cause of financing? If so I would shop around

he has another thread about how the dealer didn't have the one he wanted on the lot, but could go find it and buy it at invoice, but then wouldn't negotiate price with him on it.

Pat

LVyukyuk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
HOLD UP HOLD UP dont wanna rob but if i get the fuse then i have cooled seats as well?

That would be awesome, but there are no buttons in our 'old ass' rigs so I doubt there are fans. But if there are, and it's just a fuse, that's lame! (but cool at the same time) (pun intended)

Bowtye8

Reaction score
Just purchased a loaded Summit White 09 LTZ 6.2L
I paid 51k OTD. I did have GMS and recieved 2k in rebates. Previous GM owner.
So Far love the truck. I have a few small wish list items

Like Still no USB port. Its 2009!!!!
Also I like the rear storage compartment in the rear area. Well it was a small glovebox in the sidepanel area on my 2000 Tahoe.
Good Luck on your decision

Sticker was 57k with GMS it was 50k then 2k off in rebate plus sale tax so about 51k

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Extrememri1

Latest posts