Extended warranty help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Melmills

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Custom ordered a 2021 Yukon Denali XL 4wd 3.0L duramax. Pretty quickly my 360 degree camera started having issues, followed by driver side window issues. Already started a lemon law with the vehicle in January 2024, since then, the vehicle is having issues with the coolant valve bypass. The service advisor at my local gmc dealer blatantly said “if you’re keeping this vehicle, you need to go beg for an extended warranty, because this vehicle is going to empty your bank account very quickly, as they are having nothing but issues”.

With that being said, can someone recommend a post purchase extended warranty company that is fairly priced and I can get after my manufacturer warranty has lapsed (by 1,000 miles).

GM is offering me 72 months 72k miles for $8,100 and I feel like other companies may be less expensive.

justchecking

Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Check into an Endurance or Allstate extended warranty. 100k 6year will be about half. Try to find a local dealer that sells one of those and also provides the service. I have heard third hand that extended warranties can be tough to get the seller to honor claims but I have never seen first hand that to be true.

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
I hate extended warranties. At least you are waiting till end of the factory warranty to buy one. They can be less because they cover less. Make sure to compare apples to apples.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
V6wells