12,000k lows, 3000k fogs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1lowhoe04

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Harsh much guys? That's not how TYF does it..looks good calderb

agreed ! geeze yall to each your own every one has there taste !

looks good bro i am drunning 6k and with a 35w ballest and hate em cant wait to run 55w in my low high and my 3k fogs !!!

looks good bro

thehoe92

fo sho
Reaction score
good lord another HID thread where someone posts up what kind he got and the whole forum bashes him on how he should get projectors because they are going to blind people and that 12k isn't bright enough and that he should have gotten this that and the other thing..

they look great buddy!

I had 12k in my lows and fogs and they were WAY brighter than my stock bulbs could ever be and I never got flashed for them

just be sure to aim them correctly and you should be fine :Handshake:

only reason I swapped mine out is because of our cities police department loves to harass people and they followed me around for about a month straight handing out random tickets and one was for blue headlights

so I since switched to 8k :)

Midgetclown

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My only dislike is the fogs, never been a fan of the yellow, other than that it looks cool. Hows the lighting with the mixture of the 12000k and 3000k? never used lighting with different bulbs before.

Kasey you ever think of matching your fogs with your heads and doing purple parking lamp leds?

---------- Post added at 08:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:26 PM ----------

damn i gotta stop reading threads when im tired. It was ntxstallion that was talking about doing purple fogs.

Travieso

Boooooooost !
Reaction score
looking good finally another member rocking the 3K fog lights

i have 6K
and 3K fog lights

i personally imo 6k is bright enough yet not so blue

OP
OP
C

calderb123

Reaction score
My only dislike is the fogs, never been a fan of the yellow, other than that it looks cool. Hows the lighting with the mixture of the 12000k and 3000k? never used lighting with different bulbs before.

Kasey you ever think of matching your fogs with your heads and doing purple parking lamp leds?

---------- Post added at 08:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:26 PM ----------

damn i gotta stop reading threads when im tired. It was ntxstallion that was talking about doing purple fogs.

the combo has actually been really cool, theres been lots of fog around where i live and the beam it throws actually looks green at points. if your thinking about doing a combo do it! i used to have 8k in lows and fogs and like this so much more

Reaction score
Looks great man. Let all the haters hate. I have 55 watt 12k's and ******* love them. Just adjust your headlights and you will never have a problem. Ive never been flashed or pulled over.

To everybody else, Its not you vehicle and its not your money, so let the man do what he wants to his shit.

chauncey0337

Full Access Member
Reaction score
good lord another HID thread where someone posts up what kind he got and the whole forum bashes him on how he should get projectors because they are going to blind people and that 12k isn't bright enough and that he should have gotten this that and the other thing..

they look great buddy!

I had 12k in my lows and fogs and they were WAY brighter than my stock bulbs could ever be and I never got flashed for them

just be sure to aim them correctly and you should be fine :Handshake:

only reason I swapped mine out is because of our cities police department loves to harass people and they followed me around for about a month straight handing out random tickets and one was for blue headlights

I like the color combo too but the glare to oncoming traffic is a safety issue and that's why I suggested projectors. Sorry,No offense to Calder but I'd flash him if he came at me with those. Anyways, do what you think looks good, that's what matters.

Last edited:

DenaliAK

Colder than you
Reaction score

Or, maybe there's a law somewhere about color/intensity/aim of headlights that you were violating? People can do what they want to their lights, but remember there are laws governing automotive lighting. Anything other than OEM is technically a violation, so don't whine when you get a ticket, or call it harassment when you get pulled over.

Just sayin'.....

I like the look, personally. I think it looks pretty cool. BUT....well, everyone else covered the issues. ;)

01HDtahoeNJN

Shredding Gnar Daily
Reaction score
Everyone has a different style...relax ppl its his hard work and pride n joy...I think its pretty cool idk never put it on my car but I like it..

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chevy100