'12 Escalade Premium Bumper on '08 Suburban *PICS INSIDE*

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
THE YETI

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Might part it out Felix. ;)

I misread your post. Thought u said u wanted the Burb. Was parting it out if it doesnt sell, which means all the parts are compatible with ur rides. (wheels, drop, brakes, etc)

OP
OP
THE YETI

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
in all my 18 years of driving, I have used my spare maybe once, and that was a looooooong time ago. I understand the "insurance" behind it, but if I am planning on a long trip, I can always just throw a spare in the cargo area if I really want to. Otherwise, I live/work/hang out so close to home that if I had a blow out, I'd just have someone come help. And as another member mentioned, my spare won't fit on my Wilwood brakes anyhow.

Juniorss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
in all my 18 years of driving, I have used my spare maybe once, and that was a looooooong time ago. I understand the "insurance" behind it, but if I am planning on a long trip, I can always just throw a spare in the cargo area if I really want to. Otherwise, I live/work/hang out so close to home that if I had a blow out, I'd just have someone come help. And as another member mentioned, my spare won't fit on my Wilwood brakes anyhow.

I drive A LOT for work, probably 25k miles a year, and I need the cargo space for miscellaneous stuff. If I buy this I was thinking about making a block off plate where the exhaust would come through so it doesnt just look like an empty hole with nothing there.

OP
OP
THE YETI

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I drive A LOT for work, probably 25k miles a year, and I need the cargo space for miscellaneous stuff. If I buy this I was thinking about making a block off plate where the exhaust would come through so it doesnt just look like an empty hole with nothing there.

Id be concerned about the transfer of heat from the exhaust pipe to the chrome extension, then to the bumper itself. Could cause paint peel or warping of the bumper.

Juniorss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Id be concerned about the transfer of heat from the exhaust pipe to the chrome extension, then to the bumper itself. Could cause paint peel or warping of the bumper.

I wouldn't be running the exhaust to bumper at all lol. I would basically be hidding it somewhere underneath and filling in the extension pieces so it didn't just look like an empty hole.

OP
OP
THE YETI

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't be running the exhaust to bumper at all lol. I would basically be hidding it somewhere underneath and filling in the extension pieces so it didn't just look like an empty hole.

Well, thats interesting I guess. Just for aesthetics?

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Some of my favorite holes are empty.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnk71