1999 Tahoe/Yukon 4x4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
S

Stiffler63

Reaction score
This is there "Cold air intake" pulling it out asap. Need to replace the MAF connector but according to rock auto I should have a 3 pin. The one on the yukon is 5 pin so I have no idea which to order.

Attachments

• bailing wire.jpg
    bailing wire.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 10
  • bunge cord.jpg
    bunge cord.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 12
  • maf conector.jpg
    maf conector.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 10

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wow there's some hackery going on there!! Love the bungy cord LOL

I'll be interested in what else you find :)

OP
OP
S

Stiffler63

Reaction score
Put new light relays and hid 55w high beams and 35w low beams. New black housings with led running lights. 6000k

Attachments

• light comparison.jpg
    light comparison.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 13
  • led running.jpg
    led running.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 11
  • new lights.jpg
    new lights.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 13
OP
OP
S

Stiffler63

Reaction score
up close not happy with it. but better that nothing. going to get it reglassed when I do body work.

Attachments

• IMG_0602.jpg
    IMG_0602.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 9
OP
OP
S

Stiffler63

Reaction score
ordered a new bumper from logans metal should get the back one ordered in 30 days bumper cost more than the Tahoe did

OP
OP
S

Stiffler63

Reaction score
Fixed the maf plug today 250k miles and no check engine light :D. Also replaced the heater valve the old one was cracked. Going to drive it this week and check out it out to see if its good to go. Going to spend a few 100 in fun parts but befor I do want to make sure its good to go on the daily driver side of things

Last edited:
OP
OP
S

Stiffler63

Reaction score
Well I was wrong about the maf being fixed lights back on took it out to clean it and its on backwards its also from a newer engine so for all i know it wont comunicate right with the ecm. They put a new style plug on it aswell. Ordered new mirrors,led bumper lights and offroad lights, a new 2400 watt amp for my 2 cvrs, a 750 watt and 2 sets of 6.5 componets. Wires relays. The all-4 mod harness. A fuse block. Some clevices and ruber boots for them. Should give me plenty to do the next few weeks. Selling my ski boat to help fund my build. Still have to dyno matt the hole thing, build a speaker box and glass it, put new floor covering down, replace some trip peaces, find a 60/40 get it apolsterd to match the tan leather back seat.

2door2wheel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i like the potential here. that marker stuff is some of the best "custom" work ive ever seen

OP
OP
S

Stiffler63

Reaction score
Yea some money and a little time she will be a nice obs. Waiting on my bumpers to get made and powder coated.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
humbertoltx