20" gmc sirrea wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HokieHigh

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i am trying to sell my stock gmc wheels brand new with brand new tires, less than 300 miles on them. Pictures can be seen on my tahoe in the finally pics post in the nbs section

LordGeek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After hunting down your post witht he pictures .. finally found them, what are you looking for in price ?

Max

Mile High
Reaction score
Too bad you're not closer, I've been looking for a set of those sierra wheels since I bought my truck but settled for the chevy 20s cuz of the deal I got on them. GL with the sale, hate to see you flip em so quick I'd do the free travel mod and wait until the ass end gets low what size tire you running?

OP
OP
H

HokieHigh

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm running 265-50-20 I think the same size as you matter of fact max. I'm looking for around 1500 plus shipping. Tires are toyo proxes st and have a pretty nice tread pattern wanted the nitto 420 but toyo actually makes both and they have identical ratings so went with toyos, but like I said very very low miles on both the rims and tires. I am driving daily still so the miles continue to rack up

---------- Post added at 08:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:04 PM ----------

can definitely pm more pics if anyone is interested

---------- Post added at 09:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:37 PM ----------

i might be willing to seperate the wheels and tires

yolo

MarkBarbee.com
Reaction score
that price is way too high. I know your tires are new but, your lucky to get 1000 to 1200. sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

Max

Mile High
Reaction score
They'll move quick if you try $1100, oem wheels are too common dude.

KrautBurner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i am trying to sell my stock gmc wheels brand new with brand new tires, less than 300 miles on them. Pictures can be seen on my tahoe in the finally pics post in the nbs section

link to the pix would be nice.

I'm in Seattle Area and interested.

---------- Post added at 08:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:15 AM ----------

well,

I'm less lazy than I anticipated...

http://tahoeyukonforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15236

---------- Post added at 08:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:19 AM ----------

184.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salty Crusty

Latest posts