2002 Tahoe Lift Project

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
jdixon74

jdixon74

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Can't go wrong with that color...:smoke2:

It isn't my favorite but dam does that metallic in the paint set it off! I was more of a black/grey/silver type color guy on all my vehicles but i got this tahoe at such a great deal i changed my opinion fast haha.

---------- Post added at 08:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:42 AM ----------

LED Conversion - Check

HVAC Controls:
2011-09-13_11-20-30_657.jpg

4x4 Buttons (i would do this a different way. I actually desoldered each pin to get them out of the molded plastic):
2011-09-15_10-39-33_195.jpg
2011-09-15_08-59-21_194.jpg

Doulbe-DIN Conversion in progress:
2011-09-13_08-22-49_32.jpg

jESse

i like cheese
Reaction score
have you used those nittos much off road and whats your opinion on em? i've actually got a set of addict's sitting around waiting for my tire choice and its between those and my usual bfg mt's. mine see lots of snow/mud/gravel roads so i need em to do work. are those the -12 offset wheels too?

OP
OP
jdixon74

jdixon74

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
have you used those nittos much off road and whats your opinion on em? i've actually got a set of addict's sitting around waiting for my tire choice and its between those and my usual bfg mt's. mine see lots of snow/mud/gravel roads so i need em to do work. are those the -12 offset wheels too?

I love the Trail Grapplers, they are great on or offroad and they are quiet compared to other MT tires. I like them way more then the BFG KO's i had. One thing though is they feel like your floating almost like they have alot of sidewall flex. They are 10 Ply but i had to air them up to 55 out of the max 85 to make them a bit stiffer. If you tow alot then you may want to get the Toyo MT.

I live in TN and i haven't had a spot where i have gotten stuck. My brother lives in MI and is in the dead of winter and has gotten out of alot of situations since he got these Trail Grapplers. They are great tires!

Mine are -12 Offset addicts. I will need fender flares to complete the wheel look. If anyone has any for sale :)

bad habit

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Dude, your tahoe was almost identical to mine except mine is blue and the addicts are black and machined 18x9.

Cscottsss

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Old thread but it was already bumped, it looks great.

What are your fender measurements?

rob3827

Reaction score
How did the double din conversion turn out? Any progress/photos?

---------- Post added at 02:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:36 PM ----------

Btw, good looking truck

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Helmetgurus