2002 Tahoe Window Does Not Roll Down

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jandito07

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,
I have a 2002 Chevy Tahoe. The issue that I'm facing is with my Passengers Window. All Other Windows Roll Down and Roll Up both individually and from the Drivers control center except my passenger door. I cant roll it down individually and I cant roll it down from the drivers side either. All I get is a clicking noise. Any help would be appreciated, Thanks.

OP
OP
J

Jandito07

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,
I have a 2002 Chevy Tahoe. The issue that I'm facing is with my Passengers Window. All Other Windows Roll Down and Roll Up both individually and from the Drivers control center except my passenger door. I cant roll it down individually and I cant roll it down from the drivers side either. All I get is a clicking noise. Any help would be appreciated, Thanks.

big_b_in_PA

Billy Badass
Reaction score
Window regulator is most likely shot. Replace it and the motor at the same time, and you should be good to go!

DCT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
only 40$ on ebay for regulator and motor

That's a good deal. If you are concerned about quality, some brands have lifetime warranties. There are coupon codes for the national auto parts stores. If you are installing yourself, the ebay part is what I would do. It could break twice and it would still be cheaper.

ccapehartusarmyINF.(ret)

Full Access Member
Reaction score
seriously just go buy 4 new regulators and motors right know and replace all 4
i garuntee if thats the first window regulator to go out it wont be the last you will eventually replace all of them in the near future i have an 02 tahoe and between 120 130 k i replaced all my motors and regulators

OP
OP
J

Jandito07

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Alright I will give that a shot. I really do appreciate all your guy's quick responses'. I will let you know how it turns out.

-Thanks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ne44035