2003 Yukon XL leather to cloth seat swap?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

woytovich

Reaction score
My truck has tan leather seats. I would really prefer cloth. Is there a flavor of Chevy/GMC that would provide a direct swap?

Mark

OP
OP
woytovich

woytovich

Reaction score
I'd want to see detailed pictures of what you have, as well as info on features: heat, adjustments etc etc.

mark

Last edited:

missta

Reaction score
My seats are shot cosmetically. ...i wish they weren't. I would love to switch to leather. Tan leather would be great

02 Hoe 4wd canadian built flex fuel ls non bose

missta

Reaction score
If u decide to go with replacement covers....i would be interested in the leather covers

02 Hoe 4wd canadian built flex fuel ls non bose

YukonXL04

The Riverboat
Supporting Member
Reaction score
BTW your 2nd row seat will only swap with another xl or suburban. A tahoe or short yukon 2nd row seat will not work. Just a heads up. Also being yours is a 03. You have to swap with 03+. 99-02 will fit, but the electronics won't work.

Also I don't believe any of the cloth seats came with seat heaters. And pretty sure they only have partial electric seat adjustments.

The cloth does hold up alot better than the leather in these trucks though.

OP
OP
woytovich

woytovich

Reaction score
THANKS... that is the kind of info I was hoping for!

I'm not so concerned about heat with the cloth, but adjustments are pretty important. I'd have to see what was missing....

YukonXL04

The Riverboat
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My cloth seats have full power except recline. It still has a manual lever for that. Also doesn't have nearly as good adjustable lumbar. Doesn't bother me so I'm not worried about it. It may bother you though. You can add aftermarket seat heaters to cloth though. Hell may be able to adapt factory ones.

However the front seats can be swapped with any full size truck or suv. Not sure if the 3rd rows are different though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dap365