2004 white Denali XL part out

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
crazycoupe

crazycoupe

Rollin Low
Reaction score
Yep that's it.all the tabs are intact and good condition? much u want for it and the zip is going to 11357

In perfect condition besides a little bit of the coating is peeling around where the bezel goes. $60 . I'll look for a box this weekend and get you a shipping cost. It is large so I have to assume it will be no less than $30 but i have been surprised before. Let me know if that sounds good and i will start looking for a box

Seats sold

Last edited:

wolferine358

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In perfect condition besides a little bit of the coating is peeling around where the bezel goes. $60 . I'll look for a box this weekend and get you a shipping cost. It is large so I have to assume it will be no less than $30 but i have been surprised before. Let me know if that sounds good and i will start looking for a box
That sounds good.let me know when your ready

Tiki

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mirrors? PM me if available. Shipping to 77494.

BOSTON5283

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Im parting out my denali , I would rather not ship large items but if you want to pay its up to you. Im in Las Vegas NV

PARTS THAT I DONT HAVE
Engine
Front bumper, fenders, and grill
window motors and door handles
Clock spring
side mirrors
Cluster
head lights
running boards

All else is available if you need any little pigtails from the interior harness or body harness LMK.

PARTS THAT ARE AVAILABLE have 150xx miles
Two front seat full electric with heaters, drivers side ripped , as well as the second row heated captains chairs. One has some holes $200 for all 4 seats.
The full center console $200
dash bezel $100
All four door panels no switches ok shape $50
Rebuilt Transmission and converter works perfect ( around 15k miles) $200
AWD Transfer Case works perfect no leaks $ 150
Driver and passenger air bag both light grayish color with module and sensors $150
Headliner that has opening for sunroof in ok shape $20
Complete sunroof with wiring $100
Clean white hood $ 40
Rear Bumper with tow hitch ( bottom plastic is missing, poor shape) $ 40
Core support complete with radiator, fan shroud , ac condenser , trans cooler, bolts $100
Front differential 373 gears $ 100
front drive shaft $40
Rear drive shaft $60
Full ,complete engine wire harness NO CUTS with ECU, TAC module, and gas pedal $200 obo
IF YOU DONT SEE IT LISTED JUST ASK

Do you have a front license plate bracket?

BubsXL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is the driver side window switch available? Also all the plugs that plug into it with say 6 or more inches of wire attached to them.

jcevans7

Full Access Member
Reaction score
looking for the rubber trim on the back liftgate. The one attached to the body not the actual door. Mine is all cut up. PM if you still have it please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dhrusso925